PIUSI OCIO Tank Gauge 4-20ma
OCIO is Piusi’s tank level indicator suitable for any kind of fluid storage in tanks up to a 4 mt depth. It gives a real time indication of the fluid quantity inside the tank. It is easy to calibrate and has two alarms that can be adjusted at a specific high and low level for high and low levels.
- GAUGE PIUSI Tank Gauge OCIO 240V Single Tank Display c/w 4-20ma output signal
- Continuous tank level monitoring.
- OCIO detects the static pressure generated by the fluid height by means of a tube inserted into the tank and displays the fluid level or volume.
- The unit is equipped with an intuitive, complete software and permits the connection of two alarm or lock devices.
- Depending on the set alarm levels, the control unit activates or deactivates the contact by acting as a remote switch for starting the alarms or cutting power to the connected equipment.
- Maximum measurable height: 4m.
- Probe tube length: 10 m.
The system consists of:
- A tube for detecting static pressure: The tube end is inserted from the top of the tank and lowered down into the liquid until it touches the bottom.
- A control unit for displaying the level and managing the system
The software is used to:
- Set tank type and dimensions
- Define alarm levels
- Define indication level
- Define measurement unit
- Calibrate the instrument
- Supply voltage 230 V / 50 Hz (120 V / 60 Hz)
- Protection IP 55
- Full scale 4 m (12 feet)
- Accuracy Å} 1 % full scale Contact for maximum and minimum level
- Max tension 250Vac at 5 Amp (or 30Vdc at 5 Amp)
- Probe tube length 10 m (10,6 yards) (extensible up to 50 m (52 yards).
- Height (mm, inch)
- Volume (liters, gallons)
- Filling percentage (%)
- RS output for PC connection available
- Continuous metering
- Indication in height, volume, and filling percentage
- Maximum and minimum level alarms
- High accuracy
- Intuitive software managing procedure
- Easy installation
- PC linkup option
Order online with Piusi Shop and get free shipping Australia-wide today!
|Product Data Sheet|