PIUSI Ocio AdBlueⓇ GAUGE 240V AC
OCIO is the Piusi’s tank level indicator specifically designed for AdBlue® thanks to its stainless steel probe.
OCIO - Tank level indicator - Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)
OCIO is an innovative system for monitoring the fluid level inside atmospheric tanks. The system detects the static pressure generated by the fluid height by means of a tube inserted in the tank and displays the fluid level or volume. The new design and suitable solutions guarantee a reliable and repeated level indication.
The Piusi Ocio Fuel Tank Gauge is a continuous reading, digital tank level monitoring device for use on tanks up to 4 metres high. The Piusi tank level gauge detects the static pressure generated by the fluid height using a flexible capillary which is inserted into the tank. Once calibrated using the tank measurements, these fuel tank gaugesillustrate the level reading either in mm, litres or percentage depending on the user’s preference. There is also an alert function which can be set by the user to warn of possible high and low level statuses. These tank level gauges are also available in a version specifically for the use with Diesel Exhaust Fluid, and there is a kit available to make the standard Ocio compatible with oil.
- Continuous metering
- Indication in height, volume, and filling percentage
- Maximum and minimum level alarms
- High accuracy
- Intuitive software managing procedure
- Easy installation
- PC linkup option
The system is composed of:
- A pipe for detecting the static pressure. The tube with its end is inserted from the top of the tank and dipped in the fluid down to the bottom of the tank.
- A control unit for level display and system management. The unit is provided with intuitive and complete software and allows the connection of two alarm or lock devices.
By means of the software it is possible to:
- set the type and the dimensions of the tank
- define the level alarms
- define the level indication
- define the unit of measurement
- calibrate the instrument
Depending on the set alarm levels, the control unit activates or deactivates the contact working as a remote
switch starting the alarm devices or cutting the power supply off the connected equipment.
- Supply voltage 230 V / 50 Hz (110 V / 60 Hz)
- Protection IP 55
- lign="left">Full scale 4 m (12 feet)
- Accuracy ± 1 % full scale
- Contact for maximum and minimum level
- Max tension 250Vac at 5 Amp (or 30Vdc at 5 Amp)
- Probe tube length 10 m (10,6 yards) (extensible up
- to 50 m (52 yards).
- Level indication
- Height (mm, inch)
- Volume (liters, gallons)
- Filling percentage (%)
- RS output for PC connection available
Order online with Piusi Shop and get free shipping Australia-wide today!