PIUSI K44 Flow Meter
The PIUSI K33 and K44 are the bestseller mechanical meters in this market. Reliable, easy to install and to calibrate, they are equipped with a nutating disk that allows them to be installed in all four flow directions. The display is available in both three or four digits, according to the model chosen.
- Piusi products feature a nutating disk system to accurately count how much diesel fuel or oil has been transferred.
- The K44 fuel dispensers flow meter is a cost effective solution to measuring the flow of fuel up to 9999.9 litres at a time.
- As well as being suitable for pumping system, these Piusi diesel and oil flow meters are also compatible with gravity fed systems once installed.
- There are versions of these fuel flow meters specially designed for both diesel fuel and oil depending upon the users' requirements.
- Oil and diesel flow meter
- The product dispensers Flow rate: 20-120ltr Per Min
- Can be rotated to allow flow from 4 directions
- 1” F x F BSP Inlet/Outlet
- Nutating disk system
- Accuracy +/-1% after calibration
- 4 digit resettable and 8 digit non-resettable totaliser
- OPTION for Pulse Output Part # 00056500A-CATA - Open collector card type, frequency 10 pulses/litre, power supply 6-24 V DC, max 10 mA
Order online with Piusi Shop and get free shipping Australia-wide today!
|Product Data Sheet|